Sunday, April 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!






Let me start off my saying that I am very jealous of all of you who were able to make it to my Dad's birthday bash last night. Ice luge? Check. Sushi Bar? Check. Awesome band on a stage that covered our pool? Check. That sounds awesome, and I really hope everyone enjoyed themselves. My parents also tell me that a few people brought donations for the Gandhi Ashram. THANK YOU! I have been completely overwhelmed by the amount of support from everyone. I assure you that this money will be put to good use at the Gandhi Ashram and will make a big difference in the lives of these kids.

On another note, I would like to dedicate this post to the awesomeness that is Mike Lynn. Dad,
I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it home for the big 6-0 but it seems like you made me proud and had a truly amazing party. I am continually grateful and amazed at your unwavering support for my crazy ideas. Whether it's going to India or living in Spain, you and Mom have not only backed me up 100% but also offered support and guidance. I admire you and love you for all that you have achieved and value your opinion more than almost anyone on earth. You have served as the ultimate role model with your commitment to hard work and being a good person. Thank you for all that you do and say. I look forward to our next bike trip this summer. Hopefully, it will bring more bruises and good memories.


Un abrazo fuerte,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment