Wednesday, April 7, 2010

run, run, run

$3,048!!!! Thank you all so much for your donations. It is so exciting to know that this will all end in a great cause.

On another note, I know that some people say that it's cheating to run with music, but I don't think I would survive without my ipod. I mean, honestly, what do you think about for three hours if you don't have a beat. On that note, I have recently discovered my favorite running song. This newfound love for British rock is very convenient considering my recent decision (I think) to move to London next year for grad school. This song is especially helpful for those last few miles...I don't really know what the lyrics mean, but the fact that "run" is part of the chorus helps.

"the dog days are over, the dog days are done
the horses are coming so you better run
run fast for your mother run fast for your father
run for your children for your sisters and brothers
leave all your love and your loving behind you
can't carry it with you if you want to survive
the dog days are over the dog days are done
can't you hear the horses cuz here they come "


2 comments: